Why is Multi-Bike Insurance so Important for the Serious Cyclist?
We all know that one bike, quite simply, is not enough for the professional cyclist who may require a training bike, mountain bike, road, track and even a hybrid bike for tougher routes or rehabilitation.
Yet you are not physically using more than one of these bikes at any one time, so why should you pay as though you are? This is where specialised multi-bike insurance policies come in, where the pro cyclists can enjoy serious cost-saving benefits.
What is multi-bike insurance?
Multi-bike insurance covers you for multiple bikes in the one policy and is naturally geared towards the more professional cyclist. Although multi-bike insurance cover can differ immensely, our cover is based on the idea that cyclists shouldn’t pay as though they’re riding more than one bike at any given time.
Research indicates our pride and joy (aka our bike) is more at risk of an incident when we’re out and about. Likewise, we know cycles traditionally encounter fewer issues when they’re left on private property. With this logic in mind, why should a serious cyclist with multiple bikes pay as though all bikes are in public, facing the same level of vulnerability at the same time? It just isn’t realistic or fair.
Benefits of Velosure multi-bike insurance:
- Save up to 50% with our multi-bike policy discount
- Competitive quotes which consider the value of each individual bike
- Comprehensive protection, tailored to the multi-bike owner’s needs
- Flexible cover inclusive of the various types of bikes that may be owned
- In-house, award-winning customer service team available 24/7
- Important inclusions offered as standard; including accessories, sports/events cover, theft, public liability and cycle rescue.
Learn more about what you'll be covered for on our free quote tool here.
What types of bicycles are covered with multi-bike insurance?
- Road bike
- Mountain bike
- Track bike
- Urban bike
- Time trial bike
- Triathlon bike
- Training bike
- Winter bike
- Cyclocross or CX bike
- Electric bike, otherwise known as a hybrid bike
- All of the above bikes are offered in any make or model. Our customer’s favourite brands range from Pinarello, Bianchi, BMC, Specialized, Trek, Cervelo, Cannondale, Wilier, Scott, Planet X, Ribble, Giant, Canyon, Ridley.
If you’re looking to take advantage of the cost-savings that come with multi-bike insurance, learn more about your multi-bike insurance cover here or contact the Velosure team for an obligation-free quote today – 0800 083 3035.